We're an Award-Winnin' Tubesite, Now!

(yay for us)

This week, Superfan Mother Firefly put us on notice that she's bestowed upon your humble Zombiteers the Zombie Rabbit Award for, well, being "THE GoTo place for all your news about zombie puppets. "
So we got THAT goin' for us, which is nice.
Now, according to the rules of the meme (which I admittedly skimmed), the recipient has to pass it on to 10 other blogs. As much as I'd like to be my slackety-slacker self, I'd be remiss if I didn't pass off the award to a few people who keep me amused out here in the InterTubes.
So without further ado:
Super Punch
For: Posting lotsa neat little stories, links, & details that make me glad the Geeks have inherited the Earth.
Bob Canada's Blogworld
For: Retro-cartoon pics of all the regenerations of the Doctor (he's up to 9!)
Zombies and Toys
For: Zombies. And for Toys. and that little Venn Diagram of Heaven and Earth where the twain meet.
Cat vs Human
For: Cats. And for Humans. and that little Venn Diagram covered in cat hair.
DeadShed Productions
For: I AM ZOMBIE MAN!
Work in Progress
For: MIKE!MIKE!MIKE!MIKE!MIKE!
(One of the original Angry Young Men)
what's that...Six?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................................................
Boing Boing
For: Being "The directory of wonderful things." If you're not reading this, I weep for you. These cats are on the cutting edge of.....well....everything worth talking about.
I09
For: Sort of an 'Ain't It Cool News' for people that bathe and date. The best Science Fiction (Print, movies, TV, games, comics, & actual science) aggregator ontube.
Homepage of the Dead
Thee go-to place for news about Zombies. Period.
And for the last, I send one right back to Mother Firefly.
Because I can.
Even if I can't, I'm gonna.
blog comments powered by Disqus